Treyarch has released a patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on November 23rd.
A new in-game update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is now live on all platforms that addresses spawns, stability, and bugs across MP & Zombies.
The update includes a pass on Hardpoint spawns and preps the game for the launch of Nuketown, coming November 24 at 10AM PT. Nuketown will be available for free for everyone on all platforms.
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn logic to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed a UI error that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Addressed an issue where the player could earn Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was currently activated.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Addressed a rare issue that could rarely cause the Megaton to be permanently invincible after splitting.
- Added various stability fixes.