Today, November 21st, Treyarch released a small update that is mostly focused on fixing issues with the Zombies mode.
This patch directly addresses issues with intel, exfil and stability. Most notably, it fixes a bug introduced in the November 20th patch where wonder weapons weapons wouldn’t function properly with the Tier 3 Ring of Fire field upgrade.
Here’s the highlights:
- Added various stability fixes.
- Field Upgrades
- Addressed an issue that prevented Wonder Weapons from pulling ammo from the stock while using Tier III Ring of Fire.
- Enemy AI
- Addressed an issue that could cause zombies to stop attacking players after taking the Anomaly to the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that rarely caused Megaton to spawn near players unexpectedly.
- Addressed an issue that caused incorrect Armor damage feedback for Heavy Zombies.
- Addressed multiple issues with the Intel tab in the Barracks.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent zombies from not making it to the exfil location.
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Addressed an issue where score was not being properly awarded.
- Addressed an issue where the player could die by taking fall damage in the Silverback Slideways bonus room.
- Addressed an issue that prevented certain Spectral Reflections from appearing in the map.
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed an issue where the second match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb could place the player into a Combined Arms lobby.
- Addressed three UI errors that could prevent attempts to invite players from the party UI or from the Manage Party tab in the Social menu.
- Double XP icons now display throughout lobbies, level loading screens, and the After-Action Report while Double XP events are active.